- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
- Products sold to trade customers are only for resale within the EEA.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. – We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Viva Vino Local Delivery – The majority of orders are currently being delivered within three days of your order. However, during peak periods or periods of adverse weather conditions this may be extended. Viva Vino Local Delivery is only applicable for orders of six or more standard bottles of wine, unless otherwise stated. Viva Vino Local Delivery is free for over 6 bottles, the postcodes for free delivery have been entered into the payment calculator
- Viva Vino Nationwide Delivery – We work with a trusted courier partner and aim to have your order with you within three working days, during peak periods or periods of adverse weather conditions this may be extended. If they are unable to successfully deliver they will either leave your delivery in a safe place or leave instructions for you to re-book delivery.
- Nationwide Delivery is a charged for service, some exceptions apply. We do not deliver to the Channel Islands or destinations outside the UK.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
- The ‘sale-or-return’ offer for events and parties may incur a minimum sale level and a deposit, which is subject to agreement in advance of delivery. For the items that are returned for acceptance, of that return, please note that the products must be in a saleable condition.
Cancellations & Complaints
- You may cancel your order at any time until 14 working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel, the charges for the products will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in a saleable condition to Viva Vino. In the case that the goods have been delivered by our courier the charge for the courier will not be refunded, the cost of return will be at the consumer’s expense.
- In the event of a complaint please contact me on email@example.com at your earliest convenience giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 working hours.
Terms & Conditions for Website Usage
The term ‘Viva Vino Quality Wines Limited’ or ‘Viva Vino’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 54 Westmorland Drive, Desborough, Kettering, England, NN14 2XB. Our company registration number is 04961349 in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Viva Vino Quality Wines Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Viva Vino Quality Wines Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Viva Vino Quality Wines Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of – © Viva Vino Quality Wines Limited 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.