Jolly Autumn Box
Hurrah! The Time of Feasting is here! The Joys of Harvest and seasonal treats of Autumn!
Twelve delicious wines that are perfect for the season. Is it just a glass at 5 o’clock, or maybe something to pair with a slow-cooked casserole! A delight of chardonnay with Roast Pork, or is it a Cote du Rhone with Venison? Maybe a treat of a slightly spicy take away on Friday night with a great glass of Viognier. All the boxes are given a jolly big tick with this The Jolly Good Autumnal Box.
*£48 Minimum Order*
- Chante Cigale Cicada Rouge – a lighter style of Rhone wine
- Turno de Noche Malbec- The Night Shift, drinking and dancing time
- Alasia Langhe Nebbiolo – Italy’s noble grape, Lamb chops and salad
- Cellar de Capcanes Mas Collet – Fruity Spanish wine from a village-based collective
- Soldier’s Block Shiraz, Victoria – Classic fruity spicy Aussie Shiraz fire up the Barbie
- Solara Orange – Something different, try orange wine, a blend of white grapes that give bright orange coloured wine, perfect for spiced & barbequed white meats
- Les Cerisiers, Côtes du Rhône Rosé – Last year’s Best-Selling Rosé and this vintage is even better!
- Mont Rocher Viognier – Perfect for midweek stir fry or Friday night Chinese
- Mayfly Sauvignon Blanc – Small batch Marlborough Sauvignon, for the Sauvy buyer!
- Chante Cigale Cicada Blanc – like the red this new wine is light but full of flavours reflecting the Southern Rhone
- Sepp Moser Gruner Veltliner- An Austrian delight of minerals and citrus – perfect for 5 pm in the sun.
- La Val Orballo Albarin~o – A fruity number that’s got a great body.