WINE FOR A FUND RAISER
Looking for wine for a Fund Raiser?
Time to raise some funds! People are always more generous with a good quality glass or two inside them. Viva Vino has helped on many a fundraiser, be it small events like ‘Water Aid’s Bridge Day’ where it’s a nice glass to have with lunch. Slightly bigger, Hallaton’s Bottle Kicking Charity – Burns Night Supper, with bottles to wash down a flavoursome Haggis. Or even bigger ‘The Air Ambulance Summer Ball’ two hundred people in a field having a dinner-dance. What does Viva Vino do? The right wine at the right temperature in the right place.
In the examples listed above a good quality glass of wine cost just £1.64 each. In fact, the medium and large events where buying a bottle at £7.50 and that was happily selling very well for over £15 at least doubling their money for their cause.
What they had
- Quality wines at the right price
- Friendly, hassle-free, reliable service
- Non-alcoholic options
- Links to third party suppliers, e.g. beers and/or caterers
- Viva Vino and The Bride and Groom have a tasting and select their wines
- Viva Vino works out the quantities
- Viva Vino chills the wine
- Viva Vino delivers the wine at a time that suits
- Free Glass Loan with ‘No Need to Wash Up’
- Viva Vino collects the glasses and any up-opened wine, at a time that suits
- Viva Vino bills you only for what you have used, all drinks are provided on a sale or return basis
Get in Touch
Fill in the form and we will get back to you with a quote for your event